Sunday, March 25, 2007

Blood Donation Drive

It has been a long time I did not do charity..i haven’t been so active in outside skul activity recently..so, i joined a blood donation drive force..it was a nice experience..the world of which I know is not that cruel actually..there are loves flowing among the these people..they are like me..hoping to help people to make the world a better place to live..although the drive was organised in somewhere I don’t really think there will be many ppl contributing a part of their body..but..we succeeded 350 packs of blood..this over-hits the first point of us..which we speculate there would be only 200 packs.. the result was quite shocking.. I wore a grey colour shirt and a pure white trousers and a pair of white shoes as well.. with the shirt tucked in tight like small kid..i feel the stupidity of mine..but it was nth actually..i told myself..’you are helping the society and saving the world right now’..so bother nth about ur nerd appearance..lol..standing before a banner..i helped giving out the small notices..some ppl wanted me to bring them to the place..so kind am i..and so proud of myself being so kind-hearted..then when I’m bak to the venue, ppl are still waiting to donate their blood..packs of blood laid on the tray faraway..those are result from our effort..with these bloods..thousands and millions of lives can be saved..from the donatee..i can see hearts of wilingness to help the victims…some are even disable..sitting in wheelchairs..but they holding a wish to contribute to this society.. love starting to bond among the visitors..love are see-able right now in front of me..this love makes our world remain its beauty..so beautiful it is..so pretty..and i dun want to die now..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good words.