Friday, March 16, 2007

I don’t wanna let u go..sarangteogeso..

A day of nitemares in the day time..before it starts I tot it was goin be a wonderful day. Everything went well until dat guy appear..i dun blame him..but myself..dat moment onwards myself become zero..nth at all but a shadow..tailing behind..dat guy..i never study him thoroughly..but I think he is kinda immature..my frank words..i dunno..feels like is she a bitch or wat..a gurl who falls to other easily..juz bcoz dat guy likes her..is dat her..perhaps..i never noe her much actually..juz some physical chats never further our feeling though..is my fault not to bring it further..i hav no such courage..we noe each other in our hearts..never told her my feeling.nor did she.. but y am I so coward..i dunno..mayb I’ll never noe..wad I want is a thing dat can last long forever..not puppy like thing..not kids playing with toys..always attracted to new dolls..i noe nth of her much..cant even approach further since she is so defensive..i’ve promised to wait..but will i..?? it’s all my fault..all my fault ..WHY am I so noob in basketball..nah..nvm.things get over faster than u tot..juz let it be..

Things went well when I’m alone.when both of them disappeared..everyone seems odd..i noe sth’s happening..i suspect dat guy..i knew dat..with L’s deduction and shinigami’s eyes..i noe everything..her frenz started to crowd me and hav me to stay away from them..i obeyed their wish..and when we reach karaoke..she went there later..seemed feeling guilty and trying to approach me..but I knew dat..dat’s gurl..she was feeling sorry..i pretended I was busy checking the mag..never even bother bout her even she is behind me..and she noe dat I knew her existence..she tot I was angry..dat’s great my mission accomplished..but the side-effect was sorrowness aroused inside me..lasted for the rest of the days..never been so humiliated..then when on9..i pretended I was happy with the outing..and pretended to be ok when they ask me wether I’m still angry..and prtended to be fine in front of her too..

So many times I hav been thinking bout this problem..i noe I hav lose..the lack of caring and loving make me a loser..i never blame anyone..it was all my fault..erm..for not being honest..for not being caring enuff..but shud I giv up..?? there r two choices for u..he and me..which one will u choose..they bet she ‘ll choose him..me guess dat too..marathon-like love will never suit her I can say..dat day onwards I noe dat we are from different world..me a boring guy..likes to shopping onli for books and musics..a guy who dunno how to express himself when come to face to face..a guy who is so secretive..a guy is very proud of himself..thinking nothing can obstacle him..hidung tinggi u would say..with flying colors results..so famous dat the tcher oso praise him..noe how to play piano..love musics..singing not bad..erm..humor..HEY!! am I promoting myself??..lol..nah..dun bother bout them..there are a lot of things ya’ll still dunno bout me..you think these are my kelebihan..and u like dat..but after u befrended with me..u’ll noe I’m not dat great..oh shit..bak to topic..i’ll never be hers..tot we could do long run(marathon)..but who noes…things hav gone so ruined in these few months..and I noe this kind of love will never be guaranteed...so ..let’s flow with time..time will change my perspect..LOL…Honestly..dat nite I’ve wished a shinigami will send me to execution..but It never happened until I realize there are a lot of things for me to do..like saving this world..lol..so wish me gud luck..

No comments: