Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Hand in hand

Hmm… have you ever seen other old couples holding hands walking in the park.. time passes so fast.. I don’t even noe it’s already spring.. Sniff sniff nice fragrance of flowers..

Everytime I see her..my heart pounded so fast so hard.. YOU let me meet her even a minute, that’ll please me the whole day..the whole day drunk in love..oh god.. what had happened to me..though so close, we so far from each other.. so eager to tell..no courage.. whenever I see into your eyes.. they contains not even my shadow..my heart falls into the canyon at the speed of light..as if it’s the end of the world..

Places flooded.. dark clouds shrouding lands.. the world of mine has turned into darkness.. fear strikes.. her sweet voice faded away.. followed by sweet fragrance..and even her shadow.. from my mind.. I cant keep her in my small lil room anymore..sorry..perhaps..

No comments: