Saturday, March 24, 2007

Tug-of-War

Forgetting doesn’t mean abandoning the feeling for her..it’ll never..the feeling last forever..dunnot hesitate…when the stars bring you to tears again..dont look bak..no..

War has been declared..together we stand with just..with L’s super deductive thinking..Light’s mysteries..Shinigami’s eyes..i’ll make this world a perfect place to all human..

I’m a kid..who doesn’t like to lose..Unraveling mysteries..like L..Concealing crimes..like Light..Seeing flaw easily with Sinigami’s eyes..The war has been declared..So don’t you try to win me..you ‘ll never succeed..

I’m a man of pretending..living in disguise..i onli feel myself is myself when I’m in bathroom..when I’m take off my cloths..when water of shower washes away the disguise of mine..dat’s when I’m who I am..

No comments: