Friday, March 30, 2007

I went bak to skul today..and I saw her..but I was trying to avoid from her..when I’m leaving..juz in front of her, bunch of frenz pulled me bak ..and tcher chatted with me..i saw her few feets away..she noticed me too..hoping I can approach her..but I can never do that..i ‘m already determined to let go in order to make both her and that guy happy..mayb she’ll think I’m a jerk or wat..i’m such a cold-blooded when come to deciding..coz it’s good to hav me unhappy than the other two unhappy..sometime more is not necessary a good thing..sth I learnt from from my post of account assistant..that’s why i’m willing to sacrifice for the sake of her..so I did not even make eye-contact with her like we used to..but walked away..past was past..i’m the one who brought inconvevience to ppl..i shud be the one who mend it..maybe she will be mad of me..yea..she shud.. I’m suck a jerk..she’ll never noe how much I love her..how much I’ve done to please her and disguise myself..at last..so much of sustaining knives and blades..i think I’ve made her happy.. ppl u love..no matter how much you do..the main thing is to make her happy..and I think I’ve both succeeded and failed..coz I’ve made her hate and angry of me..but at the same time…..she must be having wonderful moment with that guy by now…..i wish you GOOD LUCK!! I’m such a silly and stupid guy..now only you noe..

No comments: