Friday, April 13, 2007


Life.. what is the meaning of living in this world ? why are we born here as a human form? This is what I’ve been looking for a long time..i remember my childhood which is neither nice nor bad for me..there was once ..i watch a ghost movie ..feel so scared..cant sleep all nite..fear tat if I fall asleep,I ‘ll die..death ..wat’s tat ?it’s still an unknown today..where will we go after death? .. what’s d purpose of death? Death really scares me..His brag haunted me for few weeks..almost every nite..rite after dinner..i’ll ask my mum..`where willl we go after death?’ and `what r we after death?’ …I noe they dun even noe d ans..no point asking anymore..few nites spending wif my parents sleeping together..few years later..i found another question..wat’s d purpose of living ?spending few years in future to search for d answer is one of my ambition… I dun hav d opportunity to get involved in my religion..it’s a regret..bak to my skullife..i ‘ve ad stuck to the same schedule for almost 8 years..study,h/w,revision,n tuition..till last year..i ‘ve found there’s smth wrong wif my life..i noe it shud not b only exam n study..sth even more meaningful is waiting for me..so I started to put myself loose..start to noe new frenz..interact wif d form 4s..3s..2s..n now i met her..feel so much fresher..a life better than d previous this year I join pbsm with enthusiasm..no ponteng /truant.. pbsm my new family..a society we work together to achieve success..sweet memories start whirling in suddenly..then, another thing inspires me a lot is d novel by dan brown..Angels & Demons…science n religion should be in d same line..meaning they r supposed to b in d same body..not a ying-yang ..at the same time..i’ve found a new ques ..what is god? How can jesus n nabi communicate wif Him/Her?

No comments: