Friday, April 13, 2007

A day full of tireness. I’ve done nothing today in the office but I feel so sad so tired. Time seems crawling too slowly. Whole day raining. I recalled years back later. A question thrown by my blind relative. ‘How does rain fall? In thread? In drops?’ That question freezed me for a moment. ‘In drops.’ I said. She then kept quiet. Non-stop heavy rain today looks like I’ve to change my answer back then. Standing still in the middle of the street. I observed. No, I’m observing. Everything that passes by. Everything that caught my attention. Cars, busses, crowds, group of teen (wearing lala), love birda playing around with their fingers…. I observe everyone of them. But do they see me? They know my existence? Wind blowing.. I’m savouring my bread roll. Nobody seems notice me-alonely (cute) guy. They are in hurry with their business..or I shall say their life. Actually, why are we living? Why do we deserve to be a human? Why not plant, animal or insect? The answer is quite fascinating..or I shall say cruel. Life revolves around money. Today, money is everything. If you have everything but money, you are dead in this materialistic world. If you have money but others, you are the successor. Money is everything.....

No comments: