Monday, April 26, 2010

Dream, dream.

Do you have a dream?
...
Did you ever have a dream?
...

As far as I remember, I have dreams. No, better put, I HAD dreams.

I just realized that I'm lost.
It's not me that's operating my body anymore. My soul? Where has it gone to? I haven't had a clue.
It's been a while since my soul stayed intact with my body, synchronizing my efforts.

Yes, it's been a while.

Is it because I've achieved one of my greatest dreams? That my soul saw no reason to stay put with my body, that it had decided to wander outside, looking for its new mate.
Is it because the harsh ambient pressure that crushed my dreams so hard that they're now gone? What they left me with is just an empty opened jar.
Or is this part of the growing process where you've gotta abandon all your dreams before you step onto the so-called adult stage? The reality welcome your body, not your soul that carries the lollipops in the jar.

Dream, dream. I'd rather give up my youth to look for you, instead of bowing to the Mr. Reality who wants to sell away my body in London.
Dream, dream. We both promised to save the world together, to infiltrate the system, to f*ck around with the authorities. But how can I do these without you?
Dream, dream. I still have faith in you, even though I have got no idea what faith is. I just know that if you're around, my life will be sunnier, no matter how harsh it is.
Dream, dream. Your leaving is contagious. When you're gone, you had my student chosen the course she is not interested in. When you're gone, my friend's future is bleak as lust came over to him and broke his virginity.
Dream, dream. I don't want to be sucked into this black hole of cruelty.

Where are you when I need you to throw me a rescue?

I once remember you told me not to be a dream chaser, but a dream catcher, like Ash not Team Rocket. I promise one day, I'll catch you with all the Pokemons I have in hand, before we can fight together again. Period.


Love,
Gotta-catch-em-all-again. =)

2 comments:

jayced2005 said...

bless ur female frd, n ur male frd, hu lost his 'richard branson'..

n oso, bless ur dreams.. don worry, they'l cum bac..

sum day...

one day...

they will..

they ought to...

ps: nice shoe..

yi ying said...

aiyo zhi xiong why so emo?

is it becoz of 创世纪 ?

everyone has a dream. everyone gets side-tracked. thus it might wander away sometimes, but if you have faith in what you believe in, if you have faith in your dreams, it will always come back.

=)