Tuesday, October 13, 2009

What a Sorrowful Night! T.T



I couldn't believe I would cry on the phone today. Mom called this evening.

The moment I heard her voice through the cell phone, uncontrollably I broke into tears.

I wanted to tell her how much I miss her and Dad.
I wanted to tell her how much I miss the hot weather in Malaysia.
I wanted to tell her how much I miss her cooking. This is the first time I don't get to see my family for so many days.

She noticed that I was crying. She sounded confused too, keep on consoling me. I looked terribly ugly weeping in middle of Hyde Park. Perhaps some of the pedestrians have seen me. It's awfully embarrassing.

But I really miss my family much. I love them really much. I terribly want to hug them now.
I wish I could fly home immediately. But this is my choice after all. And I shan't give up half way. (Not even half way through!!)

Now I finally understand how did Chin Hau feel being away from family. I'm now experiencing the same ache in heart and torture in mental.

Hugs and warm consolation that's all I need from somebody out there, anyone will do.

Strength shall I obtain.
Courage shall I build from within.
There's nothing that can stop me. (You know that!)
Godspeed!

*P/S: I love you, Mom and Dad!
I love you, Sis and Bro!
Thanks for buying the discounted Dan Brown's copy for me! XD

3 comments:

hUi LiNg said...

its really tough to be away from family.. hmm.. b strong la.. ur effort thr will pay off.. make ur family proud! ^^

Zhi said...

Thx hui ling. Really appreciate that. Love you too~~ ^^

yi ying said...

zhi xiong: cheer up !!! same here. home sickness at bay. broke into tears on sunday. but.. felt so much better after that. there is always an inlet and outlet, you need to vent out your feelings sometimes, talk to me / anyone if you feel homesick. dun keep things to yourself k? we'll have to learn to cope with that anyhow =D

you shall obtain strength. cheers! =)