Tuesday, August 25, 2009

BTN? Hmm..

Time frame: 17th-21st August 2009

I was forced to take part in the notorious BTN camp. Some of you might have heard of this government propaganda. I first heard of it from Chucky. Not much to comment about as it's all disappointment and frustration aroused from what they deliver. I was allocated at the camp in Ulu Sepri, Negeri Sembilan. Yeah, a place near my hometown. It's basically a nice, peaceful and bird-chirping-can-be-heard-every-morning place, IF AND ONLY IF the crappy talk and nonsense presentation are cut away. No matter how, I am still grateful for what they'd planned for us. It's not as aggressive as what has been told by Chucky, maybe because they have changed their module into the theme of '1Malaysia'. The experience in the camp is definitely an eye-opener to me. More importantly, the urge inside me to change myself and alter this system is pounding harder and harder. "Change we believe!"

No comments: