Monday, June 4, 2007

Today driving test. Waited for a long time. Passed my on-the-road which the tester was so harsh and kept nagging around while I dove. He even helped me to control the steering as if I dunno how to drive. Arghh.. pass mainly because I paid under-table. Then the hiking slope part, I tried twice. First over-shot. Second was just nice on the yellow line. Phew.. I failed my parking test. I’ve got my car into the parking lot. When I reversed to drive out to the third section, the butt of the car touched only a little the stick. The officer quickly asked me to get out of the car and leave. Arghh..Fuck it. Never felt so embarrassed. If only I didn’t reverse so much. If only I got a better car. If only I wore a more comfortable clothes. If only the officer was kind enough to let me continue. If only my instructor was not so high-hoped me. If only I wasn’t nervous. Arghh.. I FAILED!! Arghh… 150+ to be paid for the next test. No point blaming now. I could only say it was my fault for being so proud and din pay concentration. No more pride. Be humble. You can do it!!

No comments: